Let our team guide you through the ins and outs of everything to do with mobile optimisation, including:
- Bespoke Mobile Solutions
- Sites Optimised For All Browsers & Devices
- Onsite & Offsite SEO
- Comprehensive Analysis Of Site Performance
- Monthly Progress Reports
Mobile Search Engine Optimisation
Mobile SEO has risen in popularity rapidly in recent months and is set to be a crucial part of any optimisation campaign in the years to come.
As smartphones come into precedence over desktop devices, so the need for mobile search solutions grows.
More and more companies are identifying the need to not only develop a site specifically for mobile applications, but to optimise these sites for mobile search providers such as Google Mobile. Creating the said mobile site is only the start of the process; you need to make sure that consumers are able to find you quickly as they’re browsing on the go.
At SEO Positive, we understand the demands of this relatively new market sector. There are two sides to mobile optimisation – firstly, it’s often necessary to revamp the design of the site to conform to browser and platform limitations.
Secondly, we’ll need to optimise your site according to the search requirements of the user.
Our Approach To Mobile SEO
Our bespoke mobile SEO packages are already proving to be a great hit with all clients looking for a valuable edge over their competitors. As we believe that mobile SEO is one of the most important investments for contemporary businesses, we want to make sure that all of our potential clients understand the concept and its implications.
Our sales team will be able to provide you with all the information you need to make a well-informed choice when it comes to our mobile SEO services. In short, we’ll make sure your mobile website is easy to find and 100% accessible, no matter which devices your audiences are using.
We particularly specialise in mobile SEO for all major platforms, such as iOS and Android, but are familiar with all other major operating systems.
Our talented mobile SEO marketers will utilise the skills of our in-house mobile applications development team to provide you with an efficient service that will bring you real results at a competitive price, read more »
Here are just a few things we’ll look to do when optimising your site for mobiles:
- The immediate location of the user is central to the mobile search experience. We’ll make sure that your business is easily identifiable within your local region
- Thanks to smaller screens and character restrictions, we’ll need to optimise your site with mobile-specific search terms
- Predictive search speeds up the mobile process and has changed the way users find information. We’ll ensure that your brand is placed within the relevant predictive search categories
- We’ll iron out any inconsistencies that have arisen as a result of user agent detection technologies, which will re-format your site for different browsers and platforms
- We can standardize the design of your site so that it conforms to the presentation standards of each provider
- We can submit your site to business listings and directories to improve your exposure
A selection of our client results
|Keyword||Timeframe||Google Position||Yahoo Position||Bing Position|
|Instant payday loans||2 Months||Page 1||Page 1||Page 1|
|No Win No Fee||8 Months||Page 1||Page 1||Page 1|
|Accident Claims||5 Months||Page 1||Page 1||Page 1|
|Rugs||10 Months||Page 1||Page 1||Page 1|
|MBA London||2 Months||Page 1||Page 1||Page 1|
|Orangeries||9 Months||Page 1||Page 1||Page 1|
|Electronic Cigarette||7 Months||Page 1||Page 1||Page 1|
|Suitcase, Luggage||8 Months||Page 1||Page 1||Page 1|
|LED Tape||3 Months||Page 1||Page 1||Page 1|
|Birmingham Airport Parking||6 Months||Page 1||Page 1||Page 1|