- Google Adwords Qualified Staff
- Dedicated Account Manager
- No Lengthy Contracts
- Thorough Keyword Research
- Ad Split Testing
- Budget Control & Management
- Conversions Analysis
Make your mark within the paid search arena by looking into the affordable PPC management options from SEO Positive.
As a popular alternative to organic search, Pay Per Click management makes use of the paid search platform offered by Google, allowing companies to bid for advertising space within the generated search results. These ads will link back to a specially designed landing page, which will then act to encourage the user to enquire or buy.
Also known as paid search advertising, PPC tends to achieve faster results, as targeted ads can be distributed within a matter of minutes. This is what makes Pay Per Click marketing the choice of preference for the most driven businesses.
Pay Per Click Marketing
Another reason this approach is so popular is because it means companies can target larger amounts of lucrative search terms. Forming the core of any PPC campaign, keyword research is naturally one of the first steps undertaken, as relevant ads need to match the user’s particular web search.
These actions are then followed by thorough testing, adjusting ad copy and landing pages as necessary to improve the performance of the campaign and drive up overall conversion rates. It is even possible within PPC marketing to adjust the time during which ads are displayed in order to target specific user groups.
Google AdWords Management
Naturally to run an effective PPC campaign, it is imperative to have a full knowledge and understanding of Google AdWords. However for those not in the internet marketing profession this can be a lengthy and complicated task.
The day to day administration of PPC management, whilst trying to generate a noticeable ROI demands an in-depth understanding of consumers’ browsing habits and impeccable attention to detail.
Why Let Us Manage Your Paid Search Campaign?
SEO Positive boasts a team of PPC specialists who have the skills and expertise to steer your campaign in the right direction from the beginning.
Our PPC agency will determine a clear strategy from the very first consultation. Our account managers will focus on outlining the following:
- WHY investing in paid search will benefit your business
- WHO they need to target to generate the best ROI
- WHERE your money will need to go for the best results
Following the initial set up, our team will then draw upon our comprehensive bid management software to test and monitor your campaign. Our Pay Per Click account managers will make it their mission to gather and interpret all data, assigning your budget to areas which need extra support.
We will comply with all best practice guidelines to make sure that your PPC campaign is as watertight as possible, eliminating room for error and ensuring that your Pay Per Click account is structured simply in order that you understand the data presented to you. To ensure you have as much involvement within your campaign as you wish we will also deliver monthly reports that will present you with our activity and give you with a comprehensive analysis of your account’s performance.
Read more >>
Our PPC management services focus on increasing your return on investment so throughout the operation we will take the time to lower your spend by transforming your CTCs, improving your click-through rates and pushing your conversion rates to new heights.
- Our PPC management services don’t simply rely on trial and error. Our PPC specialists have decades of combined experience in the field and have worked on advertising campaigns for clients from most industry sectors
- We are able to manage campaigns of any size, handling large numbers of keywords across multiple PPC accounts
- As with any of our digital marketing services, our PPC management packages are completely tailored to the needs of your company. We operate responsibly and ethically and will always authorise any changes we decide to make to your campaign
- Our PPC representatives are Google Adwords Qualified, Bing Ad Excellence Members and possess Google Analytics Qualifications, so you can be sure your campaign is in excellent hands
Why not call us today to discuss your requirements with one of our friendly sales consultants. We will happily provide case studies and testimonials upon request, as our PPC company has organised successful paid search marketing campaigns for a variety of clients both in the UK and worldwide.