Publishing media releases generates heightened interest in your brand. It’s an approach that is guaranteed to get your message to the people that matter.
Although this marketing method is often described as ‘traditional’, the concept is definitely not outdated. In fact, press releases still remain a crucial element within any marketing campaign, be it online or offline.
Once you’ve released a statement to the media, it can be picked up by a huge range of distribution sites, many of which will deliver your news or story directly to your relevant market sectors. Our team will also be sure to submit your press releases to the web’s most influential submission sites to ensure that your story reaches the largest audience possible. Exposure of this kind is absolutely priceless, which is why more and more companies are enquiring about our professional press release writing services.
Press Release Writing Service
- We wholeheartedly believe in the power of the press and employ professional copywriters to take on your company’s news release.
- Our writing team possess all the skills and industry experience they need to produce releases that are destined for success
- We appreciate that the announcements within your press releases need to impress the web’s most influential editors and journalists and will write with this ambition in mind.
- We also understand that we are handling the delicate online reputation of your company and so will talk with you extensively before releasing any of our work on the web.
- Our writing service is based on trust and communication and you’ll be given the chance to review and revise our work before the publication date, read more »
Why Let SEO Positive Create Your Press Releases?
For more information about any of our press release packages, or to find out how this service can benefit your existing marketing campaign, get in touch with our sales team today on 0800 088 6000.
Are you looking for a service that’s efficient yet still offers great value for money? Our sales team will offer you a quote based on your exact requirements, which means you’ll be receiving our most competitively priced option every time.
In short, you only pay for the press releases you need and won’t be charged for any extras once the work is underway.
We can also talk to you about combining our press release writing service with any one of our content creation options, such as blog writing and web copywriting.