VOI Jeans Case Study
Information About Company
First established in 1988 in the UK, Voi Jeans has become a premier manufacturer of designer clothing wear, notably famous for their iconic men’s and women’s jeans. The brand now enjoys global recognition through both online and offline marketing efforts.
Voi Jeans had been managing an existing AdWords account for several years but the Pay Per Click as the advertising channel was not profitable for the company. The CPC rates were high and the whole venture was not very efefctive, which drives a large proportion of Voi’s revenue. Voi Jeans approached SEO Positive for a comprehensive PPC service that was going to essentially revamp their online marketing strategy and boost their sales significantly.
- To increase the Conversion rates
- To increase Adwords ROI (Return on Investment)
- To reduce the average cost per click
- To encourage previous visitors to return to the site
- Set up an effective remarketing campaign (especially useful when targeting incomplete sales)
- Re-structure the account to replace under-performing campaigns
- Implement sophisticated keyword selection and grouping methods
- Monitor Google Adwords campaigns and adjust frequently
The targeted KPI was achieved in a relatively short timeframe. The click-through rate has increased by 253.08% since SEO Positive took over the PPC, whilst the ROI (return on investment) rose by 165.87% compared to the same period in the previous year.
Additionally, the cost per click was reduced by an impressive 31.93%.