Value Doors Case Study
Information About Company
Value Doors UK is the leading uPVC and composite doors specialist, supplying and installing beautiful yet secure external doors to customers throughout the country. The company also offers a number of door windows, frames and accessories to complement their ever-expanding product range.
In February 2011, Value Doors UK requested that SEO Positive increase their online exposure throughout the UK’s leading search network, Google.co.uk. As most of Value Door UK’s sales are conducted over the phone and not via the website.
The company wanted to explore ways of creating enough awareness around their products and services to encourage consumers to get in touch. The team behind the firm had no previous experience of Pay Per Click advertising.
- To optimise clients’ existing landing pages and introduce new ones
- To enforce active, real-time campaign management, making changes on a day to day basis
- To avoid click wastage
- To target a wider range of regions across the UK
- Text ad split testing to find the best performing copy and landing pages
- Structure a broader account and set up themed campaigns to target different keyword variations
- Implement a remarketing campaign to re-engage with visitors
- Implement a negative keyword strategy to reduce click wastage issues
- Install click-fraud monitoring software after identifying click fraud activity
The click-through rate (CTR) has increased from 3% to 5% in an 8 month timeframe. This has had a positive effect on the keyword quality scores, which has helped Value Doors UK obtain cheaper clicks.
SEO Positive has managed to decrease the bounce rate by 15% by monitoring Value Doors UK’s account daily and analysing all incoming search queries data to add negative keywords and create new ad groups for relevant search terms.