Party Britain Case Study
Information About Company
Party Britain retails a huge range of fancy dress costumes and associated party supplies on the web, offering fun, vibrant outfits for men, women and children in the UK at affordable prices.
Party Britain contacted SEO Positive directly in February 2011 to enquire about our SEO packages. The company was beginning to open its eyes to the potential of natural search engine marketing yet nearly 70% of all traffic was already reaching their website via Google’s Pay Per Click advertising model.
- To achieve page one positions within a six month timeframe
- To focus on the ROI of the specified search terms and adjust where necessary
- To combine onsite & offsite SEO tactics for the best result
- To generate more sales for the Halloween period in phase one of the campaign
- Develop a strong, natural SEO campaign
- Conduct thorough research into competitors’ sites to analyse their approach
- Devise a more aggressive link building strategy for the period September – October
Party Britain were proud to report that, by June 2011, 35% of all orders were coming from organic search, indicating that high-end rankings were working wonders for the company’s exposure and the site was converting well. The site is now appearing within the top 10 positions for all targeted search terms.
The company is now able to expand its party range thanks to the record revenue generated by the increase in business.