Luggage Superstore Case Study
Information About Company
Luggage Superstore is an online company specialising in a variety of luggage products. The firm retails suitcases from internationally-renowned luggage brands such as Antler, Samsonite and Delsey and also stocks accessories such as padlocks and travel adapters.
Luggage Superstore primarily wanted to direct more traffic to their site in order to generate direct sales. The company are able to offer a sales service over the phone but their website acts as the main source of revenue. After researching all available marketing methods, SEO Positive decided that a natural optimisation campaign would best suit the company’s needs.
- To identify which search terms are the most lucrative for the business in terms of local monthly searches
- To increase sales within a 3 month time frame
- To compete directly with other major retailers of luggage products
- Target broad, highly competitive search terms in the first instance (particularly ‘luggage’, ‘suitcase’ and ‘suitcases’)
- Carry out in depth analysis of the homepage and recommend changes to improve functionality and success within the search engines
- Generate monthly reports for the client and review the effectiveness of the campaign regularly
- Turn the focus of the campaign to branded search terms
- Internal page optimisation for the main brand names, including bespoke content creation and meta adjustments
Luggage Superstore has achieved top 5 positions for all broad search terms, including ‘suitcases’ and ‘luggage’, which has resulted in a huge jump in profits over the course of a year. The company’s sales have increased by over 75% thanks to their improved organic search listings.
The company is also now enjoying sturdy page 1 and 2 SERPs for all targeted branded search terms such as ‘Aerolite suitcases’ and ‘Delsey luggage’.