Green Apple Flooring Case Study
Green Apple Flooring
Information About Company
Based in Essex, the Image Flooring Depot (trading as Green Apple Flooring) is a leading supplier of wood and laminate flooring in a range of styles and finishes. In addition the company also stocks floor maintenance accessories, including trims, adhesives and aftercare products.
Image Flooring Depot were keen to use PPC advertising to generate sample orders and were experiencing very high Cost Per Acquisition (CPA) rates due to the nature of the campaign.
The company began partnering with SEO Positive in April 2011. Upon looking at the history of the campaign it was clear that a new strategy would have to be implemented (and tested) extensively to improve the client’s PPC marketing campaign.
- To reduce the CPA rate
- Target a wider demographic of users
- To improve the effectiveness of the ad text
- To increase the general return on the investment
- Restructure the campaign
- Introduce a comprehensive negative keyword strategy
- Create localized campaigns to attract customers in Essex and surrounding counties
- Improve the quality of the ad copy
- Carry out daily search query monitoring – add new search queries and exclude irrelevant search queries
- Use split testing to determine the best performing advert – this is achieved by using two different ads per ad group
- Create remarketing campaigns to re-engage users who had already ordered engineered flooring samples
After running the new and improved campaign for three months, SEO Positive noticed that the CPA decreased by 82.80%. The calculated return on the investment (ROI) grew by 255.47% compared to the last 8 month period.
The client is experiencing better results month by month and is able to invest more to increase their profits since they started using our PPC management services.