Posted by: SEO Positive
Posted on: October 21, 2011 9:16 am
Do you need an SEO app that goes the extra mile for you and your business? With these iPhone apps, it won’t matter if you’re an amateur or a veteran to SEO – they’ll have you covered! Make your daily business tasks easier, bring in more profit and online visibility with fully functional SEO tools right on your iPhone. Stay connected with these functional SEO apps on the go and you’ll always be on top of your site’s ranking.
1. ProSEO. For $9.99, ProSEO makes this app a handy one for any business owner to have. Keep tabs on your site’s tags, meta tags and code listings. Check for the most used phrases with this awesome SEO app.
2. iSEO. Do you want to have SERP analyzer and web dictionary at your disposal in between business meetings, on the subway or will just a random moment in time to kill? Discover how high you rank in SEO and keep one step ahead of everyone else!
3. SEO Ranking. Stay on top of your Google ranking at all times with this wonderful app installed on your iPhone. Admire the graph design that illustrates where your site’s ranking is over specific periods of time.
4. SEM. Ever dream about having multiple calculators to figure out search engine marketing equations? Want to bump up your ranking but need a campaign per action cost or want to figure out how much an email or banner campaign will cost you? Use the SEM app for all of your direct marketing needs!
5. Domainer. As the first SEO app for the iPhone, it’s the perfect basic app for anyone of all SEO level to have. Simple to use and in concept but free to iPhone users, it checks your page rank within minutes and gives you the confidence or information you need to improve your site’s SEO.
6. Domain Tracker. Check available domain names and get notified on which ones are taken, which ones are available, etc. Free.
7. Link Juice. Link Juice is another great app to have for anyone who wants to keep tabs on their page rankings. Stay in touch with backlink data, page authority and URL’s on the domain page that you enter. Whether you’re a specialist in SEO or not, Link Juice helps you to improve to Bing or Google ranking.
8. WebFight. Useful in both your personal and professional life, Web Fight is all about discovering which site of the two has more traffic, leads, etc. As a bonus it provides images of each searchable phrase.
9. Analytics Agent. Manage multiple websites by having access to traffic sources, visitor information and graphs illustrating page visits.
10. Website SEO Audit. As another free iPhone app that’s loaded with convenience, you really can’t go wrong. This app checks all the necessary ingredients of your website to ensure its as SEO friendly as it can be, including backlinks, Google page rank, age of domain and server location.
E. Steadman writes for Amazing Domains, a virtual marketplace for <a href=”http://www.amazingdomains.co.uk“>UK domain</a> names of high quality.