Google Analytics remarketing lists enables you to target your Google Adwords remarketing campaigns to specific type of visitors. In this tutorial I will demonstrate how to create remarketing list on Google Analytics and export the list to Google Adwords.
How to create remarketing lists in Google Analytics
1. Login to your Google Analytics account, go the Admin panel and navigate on the tab named as “Remarketing Lists”.
2. Click on the button “+New Remarketing List” to start the creation process of a new list.
3. In the next window you will see the list options that you need to setup. Make sure that you selected right profile, where the data will be taken from.
4. Then you have to select the “Remarketing type” you prefer to use. There are 4 remarketing types available:
- All website visitors;
- Visitors who visited a specific pages on the site;
- Visitors who completed a specific goal. You can select from the list of all available goals;
- Your own remarketing list based on advanced segments data. The first option of “Dimension & Metric Filters” will allow you segment visitors based on visit dimension. And the second option of “Sequence Filter” will allow to create segments based on specific sequential order.